Video Line Conditioner - Video Scaler
The VD-1024-010 converts worldwide “Composite Video” input formats into several output resolutions optimized for viewing on LCD, Plasma and other popular HDTV displays. Advanced techniques are used to process the input signal and target common video artifacts such as jittering, ringing, tearing and dot crawl. The enhanced signal is then scaled to match the desired video output resolution.
The VD-1024-010 features include:
• De-interlacing and scaling NTSC, PAL or SECAM Global TV Standards.
• High performance Adaptive 3D Comb Filter.
• Selectable aspect ratio 4:3 or 16:9 HDTV outputs operating in 480p, 576p, 720p or 1080i.
• Vertical Temporal Filtering and motion compensated de-interlacing reduces video artifacting with automatic 3:2 pull down as required.
• Frame rate conversion to 60 Hz for input signals.
• DCTI/DLTI for Color/Luminance transient improvement.
• Video inputs are scaled to various PC or HDTV resolutions.
• RoHS Compliant.
• Designed for use in aerospace applications.
In the event of power interruptions the VD-1024-010 is designed to return to the previous (last) state regardless of duration.
Power: 28 Volts DC.